Applicants who wish to participate in the part-time PhD programme should possess:
- An MSc or an equivalent degree obtained from an institution of recognised standing
- An excellent command of written and spoken English (certified by an official English language test IELTS or TOEFL, or a degree from an English-taught programme)
- A commitment to devote at least 15 hours a week for research and course work
How to apply?
To apply for participation in the Part-Time PhD Programme please submit the following documents before December 1, 2018:
- A description of your research topic, including problem statement and a potential research methodology (maximum 2000 words)
- A CV with complete contact details
- Copies of academic transcripts and diplomas (certified): an MSc degree or equivalent is required
- A copy of a valid passport (or a copy of a residence permit allowing to stay in the European Union) - Since this is a part-time module-based programme, we are not able to organise a Dutch residence permit for foreign participants.
The application deadline is December 1, 2018. Candidates who still wish to apply after the deadline are advised to contact Niki Konijn (email@example.com) as soon as possible to discuss the possibilities.