The hubs aims are achieved through a range of complementary activities including (but not limited to):
- Supporting innovation projects that undertake exploratory collaborative research
- Hosting visiting scholars that contribute to the Hub
- Networking for research active staff with an interest in professional services
- Hub seminars and events with academics and practitioners
- Participating in professional service sector (real and social) networks
- Tailored post-experience programmes (via the post-graduate school) and executive education
- Promoting collaboration in research through knowledge transfer partnerships, contract research and consultancy.